Friday, April 9, 2010

My Grandmother, Druscilla Small, taught me to Pray without Ceasing!

This is Chelsey Williams oldest daughter, Druscilla Small, and my grandmother. Druscilla also taught me about being a grandmother. She stayed on her knees! Her bedroom was just next to the living room, and every morning and every night as I walked passed her bedroom to go to the bathroom, I saw her on her knees next to her bed, praying. Grandmothers pray for their children and grandchildren... a lot! When I knew my grandmothers, they were both, single women. I was born in Druscilla's house when, as a single woman, she still had seven of her children still living under her roof. She prayed a lot!!!! Her prayers saved them all, put them through high school, and college, and got them all in and through good careers! GRANDMOTHERS PRAY FOR THEIR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN! I pray for my children and grandchildren, daily.

No comments: